Hello!
So recently I have had not much to do. I decided I had gotten a bit bored of sitting inside watching old episodes of The Office US edition and feeling sorry for myself, so I decided to make my own fun and go out for a walk in my local park. My dog was invited but, alas, turned down the invitation, as she is possibly the laziest sentient (i use that word very generously) being that I have ever met.
So I truckled off camera in tow and sat on a forked tree and listened to music for a bit (mostly Erykah Badu. Yeeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey) and reflected upon this green space i've known my whole life. The deer were very skittish this time of day (about 4ish) for some reason and I could hear them scuttling about around me. I really like their hooves, it's like they've got little toes of hoof. V cute.
I then trekked up to a large hill which over looks most of South London, and further reflected, the shining lights of the houses and offices twinkling like bio-luminescent plankton in a murky sea. It was very peaceful up on that hill alone, my musical choices moving now to Radiohead.
SO here are 5 photos from the escapade, they are mosty experiments with light and shutter speed so b kind (:
No comments:
Post a Comment