hey again!!!
It's been far too long. I promised myself that these wouldn't be this sporadic but life got in the way.
I've been doing this youth play at my local theatre that's been taking up a whole load of my time. I wasn't a massive fan of the play in general - it was a bit "skins"/teen angst, and that kind of stuff doesn't really float my metaphorical boat. I'd rather create my own idea of what it is to be a teenager by goin thru lyfe and crafting this ideal rather than have a 30 something telling me what it means to be a teenager.
But it was fun.
I also went back to the mile end vintage thing and managed to cop even more cool stuff. Will post photos soon!
All apologies for the shortness of this , have an amazing mashup of The Clash & Stevie Wonder (let it happen, it's gr8)
Z
x
the mashup!!!!!
Hey hey! I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I did :) Sad to see you haven't written in a while though! You should definitely start it up again :)
ReplyDeleteErin